Episode 27, you will hear from Troy Livesay, Co-Director of Heartline Ministries in Haiti, talking with Phil about:
- Heartline Ministries’ incredible work in Haiti with mothers, men, and vulnerable children.
- How we need to deal with the fundamental, root causes, not just the symptoms
- How Heartline does its child sponsorships in connection with family preservation
- How orphanages can potentially hurt orphaned and vulnerable children more than they help them
- How “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” relates to Heartline’s work
- How we can do short-term trips better
For full show notes, please visit www.thinkorphan.com